Re: [Banshee-List] G1 and Playlists

On 02/21/2009 05:02 PM, rickstone wrote:
The G1 integration is great, but I can't seem to get playlists onto my phone.
Any tips?

This is currently not possible due to limitations in the G1's media player. Music files are accessible on the SD card and we can manipulate those, but playlists are stored in an inaccessible (as far as I know) sqlite database somewhere on the phone. The G1's media player does not have any means of importing existing playlists.

Fortunately, it's all open source, so maybe somebody who's interested in this feature can patch the Android media player to enable this feauture. ;-)

Cheers,
Sandy