Re: [Banshee-List] G1 and Playlists

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 7:05 PM, rickstone <rhadenstone gmail com> wrote:
> Here's an update:  I knew I had been able to put playlists on my G1 before,
> but couldn't remember how I did it, as I had tried different things with
> different players, but, it seems as if the only program that makes playlists
> that can actually be read by Android is Amarok.  I'm not sure why or what is
> different about the m3u format (I know that the m3u files created by
> Rhythmbox and by Banshee are different), but I successfully created two
> different playlists on my computer (two different ways, as well) and both
> are showing up in the playlist listings in the built in music player as well
> as in TuneWiki.  both play their tracks, as well.

Can you file a bug for G1 playlist support, and attach one of the .m3u
files that Amarok and/or the G1 itself generated?  Also include the
folder you got the .m3u from.  Given that info, we can add support
very quickly.

See http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs for info about filing bugs.

Thanks!

Gabriel