Re: [Banshee-List] Using Radio Feature

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:11, Kenny1948 <ksturmer tampabay rr com> wrote:
I cannot figure out how to use the "Radio" feature on Banshee. I have added
at least five links to online radio stations, but nothing happens when I
click on the. Likewise I cannot add these files to the playlist as they do
not play there either.

What stations? Which version of Banshee? Could you post the output of `banshee-1 --debug`? Also, you can't add them to a playlist since they're streaming files.

So far my experience with Banshee is not a good one. I do not use a Ipod nor
do I ever plan on using one, so do not give a hoot whether it plays Itunes.
I simply want it to play music files, which for some odd reason it refuses
to.

Have you tried any local files? Or Last.fm stations? Banshee certainly does a lot more than play around with iPods; I too don't have one.

Would be nice if there was a "user guide"

http://banshee-project.org/support/guide/ :)

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net