Re: [Banshee-List] Announcement: New Wallpaper Plugin

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 17:03, David Corrales <davidger racsa co cr> wrote:
Actually I thought of that possibility and maybe something even crazier, like
generating the wallpaper dynamically with a combination of the cover plus
something else. Still, I wanted to get it out instead early to get some
testing. But sure, I'm still working on it hehe

Definitely; IMO it's best to get it out there so people can see what you're up to and so you can get some early feedback. :)

Here's a plugin for Rhythmbox that (IMO) does it pretty much exactly right: http://www.nedrebo.org/code/rhythmbox/desktop_art

Maybe something to consider for future versions, and it's Python so should be easily portable to C#.

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net