Re: [Banshee-List] Announcement: New Wallpaper Plugin

Sounds nice, but replacing a whole wallpaper seems a bit too intrusive
to me. What about just drawing the cover into some region on the
wallpaper an allowing user to set the position and dimensions?
I don't have time to try it out now, so if it already works that way,
feel free to ignore me. :)