Re: [Banshee-List] Announcement: New Wallpaper Plugin

Actually I thought of that possibility and maybe something even crazier, like
generating the wallpaper dynamically with a combination of the cover plus
something else. Still, I wanted to get it out instead early to get some
testing. But sure, I'm still working on it hehe

Btw, I forgot to thank Bertrand a lot for his help with this plugin :)