[Banshee-List] [feature suggestion] library structure

Hi everyone,

        This is my first posting, I hope that works the way I want it to.

        I would like to suggest a feature for the file system organization
of
        the music library. In Banshee 1.4.2 I see options for structuring my
        folder hierarchie and file name. But there are only few
possibilities.
        Everyone has another way to structure his library. I prefer to
organize
        my music under

                ~/Music/Genre/Artist - Album (Year)/Artist - Album -
Tracknumber -
        Title.mp3

        For example:

                ~/Music/RnB/Rihanna - A Girl Like Me (2006)/Rihanna - A Girl
Like Me -
        01 - SOS.m3
                ~/Music/Soundtrack/Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard - The
Dark Knight
        (2008) - 14 - A Dark Knight.mp3

        Inspired by the program Easytag which helps to edit mp3-tags and
file
        names I would like to suggest more liberty for the file system
        organization of Banshee. In EasyTag you can rename the file and
        directories with variables:

                %a : artist
                %b : album
                %c : comment
                %d : disc number
                %e : encoded by
                %g : genre
                %i : ignored
                %l : number of tracks
                %n : track
                %o : original artist
                %p : composer
                %r : copyright
                %t : title
                %u : URL
                %y : year

        This is also used for filling the tags by scanning the file names
and it
        can be extended with constant characters. Why not using such a
scheme
        for Banshee's library. Everyone could easily use his preferred
method.
        For me this would be:

                Music Library:
                        ~/Music
                File System Organization:
                        Folder hierarchy: %g/%a - %b (%y)
                        File name: %a - %b - %n - %t

        I'm trying to attach the guis of EasyTag and Banshee here.

        Thanks for your interest.
        Oliver