Re: [Banshee-List] [Feature suggestion] Make real use of "part" tag for classical music

> Banshee reads grouping information from the "GROUPING" tag, rather
> than "PART".
This is true for already tagged files. However, writing the tag does not
work, as I already wrote: neither for ogg vorbis nor for flac setting
the grouping tag in the gui changes anything at all in the files
metadata. I did press "save".

So maybe for vorbis and flac the feature is broken?

As for "part" vs. "grouping": Quodlibet and Exfalso use "part" and do
not know "grouping", but on a closer look they do some other unusual
things and may not be a good example at all. I am perfectly fine with
"grouping", if it works, and I am prepared to rename the tags of my
existing files ;)

My GUI suggestions remain the same for the grouping tag, BTW.