Re: [Banshee-List] [Feature suggestion] Make real use of "part" tag for classical music

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 10:42 AM, David Meier <droebbel melta gmx de> wrote:
> That's great, but it does not seem to do anything for ogg vorbis
> comments or flac metadata (that's propably why I didn't realize it was
> there) - I tried to set it and checked with ogginfo and metaflac.

Banshee reads grouping information from the "GROUPING" tag, rather
than "PART". Are there any popular media players that parse the "PART"
tag? If so, I'll write a patch to support it as a fallback in TagLib.
Otherwise, it'd be better to just re-tag your files.