Re: [Banshee-List] [Feature suggestion] Make real use of "part" tag for classical music

I hate to give a short reply to such a long message, but Banshee already
supports TIT1, called "Grouping" as it is in iTunes and iPods. You'll
find it under the Extra tab of the Track Editor.

I think I like your UI enhancement ideas though.

-Wade