Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.5.0 in OpenSuse 11.2 will not play anything

Cancel this bug, I finally found where the codec should be located, copied it
there and Banshee is playing as I type.
For reference for anyone else with this problem, copy the fluendo codec file
to this location, as follows

cp /usr/lib64/gstreamer-0.10