Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee does not scrobble anymore (1.6 Beta 4 (1.5.3))

On Tuesday 15,December,2009 08:03 PM, Arutha wrote:

> I've managed to get it working again. After checking my ppa's, I found that I
> had both the stable ppa and the unstable ppa activated. Before I only had
> activated the unstable. The unstable ppa still installs 1.6 Beta 2 (1.5.1),
> where as the stable ppa installs 1.6 beta 4 (1.5.3).
>
> Anyway:
>
> I deactivated the stable ppa, deinstalled banshee (sudo apt-get purge
> banshee), installed it again, configured the last.fm plugin (which does not
> require authentication btw in that version, 1.6 Beta 2 (1.5.1)). After that,
> scrobbling was working again.
>
> I would have expected that the version from the stable ppa would be just
> that: stable and working properly. Appears it is not. So to all the people
> having scrobbling problems: switch to the unstable ppa.

I'm very sorry about this. I accidentally uploaded something meant for the
banshee-daily PPA to the stable PPA, and since it has a higher version, I'm not
able to override it with the correct version until 1.5.4 appears.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin