[Banshee-List] Podcasts dont show in ipod using Banshee

I use my ipod for podcasts almost exclusively.

I installed banshee and added all my fav podcasts.

When I sync my ipod with Banshee the program APPEARS to upload the files to
the ipod but when I look in my ipod there are no podcasts, the files dont
appear anywhere in the ipod.

This seems to be a LONG standing bug with Banshee but noone out there seems
to have any easy way (for newbies) to fix the problem.

Can anyone help?

I am using ubuntu 9.10, banshee 1.5.1 and a 4th gen ipod nano.