[Banshee-List] Banshee does not scrobble anymore (1.6 Beta 4 (1.5.3))

Since last week Last.fm scrobbling has been giving problems. At first, I
thought the website was the problem. However, Last.fm status is now OK on
all services. Moreover, I'm able to scrobble when I play radio using the
last.fm client.

It looks like something changed in the API?

Btw, I tried reauthorizing Banshee with Last.fm. After authorizing it, I
press the `check for authorization' button and banshee crashes.

Definitely something is wrong!