Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee does not scrobble anymore (1.6 Beta 4 (1.5.3))

In the meantime, I installed Exaile just to check whether it is able to
scrobble. It does not! So maybe the big problem is that the API just changed
(and maybe that's why authorizing also crashes Banshee). Hope this problem
will be solved very quickly!

Haven't tried deleting stuff from the home directory. Anyway, if I would
have to do it everytime I (re)start Banshee I would not consider it a
workaround/solution. (but still thanks for giving me the option ;-))

Isn't there a way to let banshee scrobble tracks via the official Last.fm
client? At least that way, our scrobbles will be queued if the submission
would not work. And my guess is that the official client will always be up
to date with the latest protocol.