Re: [Banshee-List] dBus interfaces needed for Remuco remote controller (please!)

Mathijs Dumon wrote:
I have written a small daemon for LIRC that does the standard playing/pausing/stopping, skipping forward and skipping backward. It's written in python, I can send you the code to have a look at? You should also look into D-Feet, it can help you decypher the undocumented parts of Banshee's DBUS Api
Thanks. I have forwarded this to the remuco authors. I believe that what is really needed is for the Banshee team to add additional command & info. interfaces to their dbus channel, so that the remuco folks can include the extra functions in their app (which is awesome, btw). For several other players, Remuco have advanced features, such as playlist navigation, they just can't do it with banshee Anyone able to help? Thanks, geoff