[Banshee-List] How to enable Banshee to import audio CDs as MP3

Hello to all,

I want to use Banshee to import audio CDs as mp3 but it doesn't work. (mp3 format is not selectable)
I use banshee 1.5.1, opensuse 11.2., I think I have installed  nearly all packages which includes the words  gstreamer, codec, mp3, lame. I can play mp3 with banshee and user other programs to import mp3. On my old system ( opensuse 11.0, Banshee 1.4.3) I installed similar packages and mp3 import with banshee works fine.

I looked around and I found a lot of different information's what to do to import mp3 with Banshee but all these proposals doesn't work for me.
I think it must be possible to define which is required to enable is functionality in Banshee.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Thomas Becker

Preisknaller: WEB.DE DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/