[Banshee-List] Banshee Remote Plugin.

Hi all,

I just started a project to create a plugin for a Banshee Remote plugin and I need some help getting started.

Is it possible to use http://audidude.com/blog/?p=49 for use of Python to Mono? I'm not that happy about learning three languages side, by side. Isn't there otherwise a way to run a python script using Mono?

The python-script to the actual handling is already made by Nikitas Stamatopoulos (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~nstamato/android.html). I just want it to be better integrated with Banshee instead of having to run it by the side.

Yours sincerely,
/Daniel Holm
http://www.danielholm.se