Re: [Banshee-List] Porting Rhythmbox Spotify plugin to Banshee or creating my own - how?

Hello again,

Thank you for the info, I will check it out. Found a few interesting plugins to perhaps use.

/Daniel Holm
http://www.danielholm.se

2009/8/10 Pratik Patel <pkpatel88 gmail com>
On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Daniel Holm<d holmen gmail com> wrote:
> I have never created a plugin and I have no idea how to do it and need some
> basic help.

Banshee uses Mono.Addins as it's framework to make and use extensions.
http://www.mono-project.com/Mono.Addins

Banshee has wonderful examples in the directory "src/Extensions/" in
the master branch of banshee's git tree or banshee's tarball.