Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee can syncronize with ipod but ipod doesnt recognize any music

Seriously?  You can read my intentions with in written dialog?  Why is it
'inappropriate' for a user of someones product to ask questions?  To wonder
if their concerns are being heard or addressed?  Why is that an 'attitude'
and 'completely inappropriate'?

Concerning 'patches welcome': If I could code, I would gladly supply the
patch.  As such, I can't.  That's why I rely on people that supply a product
to support the product.  When I do figure things out, I pass it along.

Again, I'm sorry if it came across that way.  I was just wondering what was
going on.