Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee can syncronize with ipod but ipod doesnt recognize any music

Thanks for the info Sandy!  I thought I had.  This is EXACTLY the type of
information that is HELPFUL.  Thank you so much for the reply.

Concerning my 'attitude': It wasn't an attitude -- it just come across that
way in written form.  I will say, however, that it was the only one that
received responses!  LOL.

Thank you again for your help.  It's greatly appreciated.

OD