Re: [Banshee-List] Not all user supplied cover art files recognized in Banshee 1.4.3

Unfortunately, this is not the case.  90% of my music has a folder.jpg with
the cover art in the folder, and quite often (possibly 50% of the time) this
is ignored.  I've tried deleting the hidden folder with cover art to force
Banshee to rescan, but each time the result is the same.  Among the many
things not working right or as stated in Banshee, it would be extremely
helpful to revamp the way that cover art is used/shown.  Not to beat a dead
horse, but the way that it's done in the 1.4.x branch of Amarok is much more
elegant and makes it easier for the user to change out or choose the cover
art of their choosing.