[Banshee-List] Mass Storage Media Player Support

I've been trying to make the full switch from amarok 1.4 to banshee, but one
thing is still making my life a whole lot more miserable, the Mass Storage
Media Player Support.

My Sansa e260 has MTP support but i prefer to use it as Mass Storage because
i'm using rockbox instead of the original firmware. For some reason, banshee
insists on re-encoding all my music to mp3 when I try to transfer it to my
player. I'd like to be able to copy music files the way they are to my
player, structured in a directory on the device like
/MUSIC/%ARTIST_NAME/%ALBUM_TITLE/%TRACK_TITLE.%EXTENSION

Is that possible?