Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee lyrics plugin new version

On 04/15/2009 08:16 AM, Christian Martellini wrote:
Hi guys,
A long time since my last mail about banshee lyrics plugin... :)
A few days ago Bertrand reports me about some bugs on the lyrics plugin
and I thought it was time to restart working on it.
Currently all the major issues seems to be fixed but *I need help to
test* the new version before release it:

I just installed it and it's working fine, will report any bugs I find.

Thanks for this plugin,
Sandy