Re: [Banshee-List] Filter/Sort by... system is confused.

Used Picard to retag everything I have and now it Banshee can read the files
correctly. How odd; everything else could read them but I guess Banshee was
just a bit over picky. Unfortunately, some tags were replaced with some not
so accurate ones but not enough to really complain about from an automated
task.