[Banshee-List] Filter/Sort by... system is confused.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19326084/bansheeairer.png

Above displays the problem in action. If I try to sort by anything other
than Title the filtering is incorrect. In fact, even Title does not work
correctly; it tries to sort it correctly first by artist, then by album,
then track number per album. This is on a fresh install of Hardy64. The
tags, or metadata, is all accurate as I manage it with Media Monkey on the
Windows side of boot. I actually fear that this autonomous album art
fetching system will mess up my perfectly organized 50+GB music database
with low res album art and incorrect tagging in attempt to patch up this
annoyance.

Also, all of my albums already have nice album art embedded within the MP3
unless it is FLAC, which has it's residing inside of the album folder.
Banshee cannot seem to read a good 75% of this embedded album art. Note:
This music is not residing on my windows partition, rather a separate
storage disk. There were somewhat similar posts here regarding sorting but
nothing this specific to my problem.

Regards,
PlainShane