Re: [Banshee-List] Filter/Sort by... system is confused.

andrewski wrote:

> I maintain: it sounds like bad metadata. I don't have this problem:
> http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1204/titlesorthe7.png.
>
> What program are you using for ripping/setting metadata?

Most of the music I download is correctly tagged due to the high
requirements put upon the source by its parent source. Otherwise, Media
Monkey has an auto-tag feature that will retrieve information and I can
choose what to apply and whether or not to write id3 v1, v2, or both.