Re: [Banshee-List] Two iPods not working with Banshee 1.2.1 (ubuntu)

Thank you.

A bit more involved then I was expecting, but it provides enough
detail that I'm confident I'll eventually figure it out.

I miss being able to load music and podcasts from both my mac and my
linux box.  It worked fine for ahwile then I made the mistake of
upgrading itunes... in the past year there hasn't been a single
improvement to itunes that has had any value to me. It's all been
updates serving apple's own selfish agenda, in many cases to my own
detriment, and quite frankly I'm sick of being bothered with it.

This is what happens when technology companies cross their wires with
content... they develop a conflict of interest between giving their
customers what they want and pushing their own agenda. Quite simply
put Apple is becoming Sony.

I do wonder how bad it'll get.

But enough apple... sorry, this thread isn't about apple.

-Mike
mmeiser.com/blog