Re: [Banshee-List] Two iPods not working with Banshee 1.2.1 (ubuntu)

2008/9/14 Michael Meiser <michael mmeiser com>
Out of curiosity, if you have used your ipod with "to new a version of
itunes" what's the easiest way to get it working again with banshee?

1) to wipe and reformat it?  If so, how? Can I just use gparted? What
format works best?

Rockbox details the following method:

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IpodManualRestore

Use at your own peril, I have only tried this on my own iPod, results may thus vary.

- David