Re: [Banshee-List] Two iPods not working with Banshee 1.2.1 (ubuntu)

Out of curiosity, if you have used your ipod with "to new a version of
itunes" what's the easiest way to get it working again with banshee?

1) to wipe and reformat it?  If so, how? Can I just use gparted? What
format works best?

2) reformat with an old version of itunes... if so, what version, and
where can I find old copies of itunes?

-Mike