Re: [Banshee-List] Any news on "Could not fetch metadata for CD"

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Klaus Zeitler <info klauszeitler de> wrote:
Hello,
I think there exist at least 2 bug reports for this problem.

If there's another other than bug 527788, let me know so I can mark it as a duplicate. ;)

Bug 527788 shows Target 1.2, but it still doesn't work.

I just happened to update the target on that one when I came across it for another person on the list; I think it was set in hopes but then hasn't been worked on. It's assigned to Scott, so maybe he could say more.

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net