Re: [Banshee-List] Any news on "Could not fetch metadata for CD"

    Andrew> If there's another other than bug 527788, let me know so I can
    Andrew> mark it as a duplicate. ;)

Well I thought bug 549380 "No metadata found when importing CD." is the
same problem. But looking at it a bit closer now I think, it's a similar
problem but not the same.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler                                        |
|  Raiffeisenstr. 31 a     90427 Nürnberg     Germany   |
|  Telefon:           49 911 316261      Fax:  316281   |
|  Email:             info klauszeitler de              |
---
H. L. Mencken's Law:
 Those who can -- do.
 Those who can't -- teach.