Re: [Banshee-List] Cannot run SVN after "make install"

Hi Gabriel, and thanks for your reply.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
sudo rm -fr /usr/local/lib/banshee-1/ and then make install again?

I did that, although my prefix was somewhat different (I have everything install to ~/Documents/src/).

I'm not having this problem (though I am getting an ipod-sharp not
found error - with new versions of Mono you have to sudo mv
/usr/local/lib/banshee-1/Extensions/ipod-sharp*
/usr/local/lib/banshee-1/ ).

I did have a problem (Ubuntu has 0.8.0 at the moment, Banshee wants 0.8.1) so I passed '--disable-ipod' since I don't have one. So I don't think that's a problem, right?

It seems that it's finding some older versions of assemblies/libraries. Is it perhaps a conflict with my globally-installed Banshee, e.g. is it looking in /usr/lib before ~/Documents/src/local/lib?

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net