Re: [Banshee-List] Cannot run SVN after "make install"

2008/9/14 Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com>:
> I'm fully prepared to accept the responsibility of this (I don't think it's
> a bug or anything), but I'm having trouble running my local SVN after a
> "make install", but a "make run" works.
>
> When I run my local copy, I get a lot of the following messages in my debug
> output:
>
> WARNING: [Banshee.GStreamer,1.0] Could not load some add-in assemblies:
> Could not load type 'Banshee.MediaEngine.IVisualizationDataSource' from
> assembly 'Banshee.Services, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral'.
> Assembly not found: Banshee.Services, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral
> etc.
>
> Certainly seems like a bad installation, but how do I fix it?

sudo rm -fr /usr/local/lib/banshee-1/ and then make install again?
I'm not having this problem (though I am getting an ipod-sharp not
found error - with new versions of Mono you have to sudo mv
/usr/local/lib/banshee-1/Extensions/ipod-sharp*
/usr/local/lib/banshee-1/ ).

Gabriel