[Banshee-List] Cannot run SVN after "make install"

I'm fully prepared to accept the responsibility of this (I don't think it's a bug or anything), but I'm having trouble running my local SVN after a "make install", but a "make run" works.

When I run my local copy, I get a lot of the following messages in my debug output:

WARNING: [Banshee.GStreamer,1.0] Could not load some add-in assemblies: Could not load type 'Banshee.MediaEngine.IVisualizationDataSource' from assembly 'Banshee.Services, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral'.
Assembly not found: Banshee.Services, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral
etc.

Certainly seems like a bad installation, but how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance!

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net