Re: [Banshee-List] Error compiling mirage 0.3.0 against banshee 1.3.3

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 17:41 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:

> Yeah but I am unwilling to package up an SVN snapshot but as soon as
> the release is out of the door I will have a package in the Fedora
> review queue

Excellent ! I wasn't expecting anything more.

>         The necessary changes are in mirage SVN, along with others :
>         - the mirage source behaves now more like the play queue
>         - better music analysis
>         This last one requires you to re-analyze your library.
>
> I found a small point of annoyance, when dragging the first song into
> the Mirage queue, if a song appears I clearly don't want (e.g.
> listening to mpb and american pop music pops up), selecting remove
> song from playlist should send a clear message to mirage not to put it
> back on this specific playqueue.. yet it keeps putting in there

Good point, I hadn't thought of that. I added it to the issue tracker :
http://code.google.com/p/banshee-unofficial-plugins/issues/list

Thanks for the feedback !

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>