[Banshee-List] Error compiling mirage 0.3.0 against banshee 1.3.3

I wanted to attempt packaging up the new banshee along with mirage for Fedora but I ran into the following error:

./PlaylistGeneratorSource.cs(257,39): error CS0539: `Banshee.PlaybackController.IBasicPlaybackController.First' in explicit interface declaration is not a member of interface
./PlaylistGeneratorSource.cs(262,39): error CS0539: `Banshee.PlaybackController.IBasicPlaybackController.Next' in explicit interface declaration is not a member of interface
./PlaylistGeneratorSource.cs(270,39): error CS0539: `Banshee.PlaybackController.IBasicPlaybackController.Previous' in explicit interface declaration is not a member of interface
./PlaylistGeneratorSource.cs(67,35): error CS0506: `Banshee.Plugins.Mirage.PlaylistGeneratorSource.TypeUniqueId': cannot override inherited member `Banshee.Sources.Source.TypeUniqueId' because it is not marked virtual, abstract or override

It would seem mirage needs to be adapted to changes in Banshee, so I was wondering if an update was planned.

- David