Re: [Banshee-List] Error compiling mirage 0.3.0 against banshee 1.3.3

2008/10/28 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>

A new package on the way, great !

Yeah but I am unwilling to package up an SVN snapshot but as soon as the release is out of the door I will have a package in the Fedora review queue

The necessary changes are in mirage SVN, along with others :
- the mirage source behaves now more like the play queue
- better music analysis
This last one requires you to re-analyze your library.

I found a small point of annoyance, when dragging the first song into the Mirage queue, if a song appears I clearly don't want (e.g. listening to mpb and american pop music pops up), selecting remove song from playlist should send a clear message to mirage not to put it back on this specific playqueue.. yet it keeps putting in there

Everybody is of course welcome to test from SVN, with the usual
precautions : make backups, do not blame me if your CPU catches fire,
etc.

roasting suasages over my CPU sounds like fun

- David