Re: [Banshee-List] Error compiling mirage 0.3.0 against banshee 1.3.3

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 01:40 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:
> I wanted to attempt packaging up the new banshee along with mirage for
> Fedora but I ran into the following error:
>
> ./PlaylistGeneratorSource.cs(257,39): error CS0539:
> `Banshee.PlaybackController.IBasicPlaybackController.First' in
> explicit interface declaration is not a member of interface
> ./PlaylistGeneratorSource.cs(262,39): error CS0539:
> `Banshee.PlaybackController.IBasicPlaybackController.Next' in explicit
> interface declaration is not a member of interface
> ./PlaylistGeneratorSource.cs(270,39): error CS0539:
> `Banshee.PlaybackController.IBasicPlaybackController.Previous' in
> explicit interface declaration is not a member of interface
> ./PlaylistGeneratorSource.cs(67,35): error CS0506:
> `Banshee.Plugins.Mirage.PlaylistGeneratorSource.TypeUniqueId': cannot
> override inherited member `Banshee.Sources.Source.TypeUniqueId'
> because it is not marked virtual, abstract or override
>
> It would seem mirage needs to be adapted to changes in Banshee, so I
> was wondering if an update was planned.

A new package on the way, great !

The necessary changes are in mirage SVN, along with others :
- the mirage source behaves now more like the play queue
- better music analysis
This last one requires you to re-analyze your library.

I'm planning to make a new release right after banshee 1.4.0 is
released, if everything goes well.

Everybody is of course welcome to test from SVN, with the usual
precautions : make backups, do not blame me if your CPU catches fire,
etc.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>