Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee crashes with "An unhandled exception was thrown: SQL logic error or missing database"

2008-11-24 klockan 17:09 skrev ubuntubrian:
> I purged Banshee and installed Banshee-1 from source and the error remains.
> Attached is the whole error form the error dialog followed by the terminal
> output:
>
> "An unhandled exception was thrown: SQL logic error or missing database

Please file a bug report with the output of banshee --debug-sql.

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

so i'll be your liqour · demons will drown · and float away        — placebo