Re: [Banshee-List] iPod Touch

Jeff,

As far as I know, iPod touch and iPhone running firmware 2.0+ cannot
be filled by 3rd party applications (ie. non-iTunes), because the
database hash has not been broken yet. Since you've jailbroken your
device you can install another media player app on it, which doesn't
care about database checksum.

Yves