Re: [Banshee-List] Karma plugin

Le vendredi 21 novembre 2008 à 19:34 +0000, Alan McGovern a écrit :
> I have an old rio karma knocking about which I could use to debug the
> issue, but I've a lot on my plate right now so it'd be a week or three
> until I can get around to doing it.
>
> So if there is an issue with the plugin, CC me to the relevent bug report.

I tried more thoroughly today and it seems I was mistaken, the plugin
works. But for some reason the karma is sometimes (and it was quite
often lately) mounted (automatically) not as a media player (nice ipod
icon) but as an external disk. In this case banshee obvioulsy can't use
the karma plugin. I'll check if it behaves.

Julien.