[Banshee-List] How to modify Now Playing view?

First of all thanks for a nearly perfect player! For me, though, the font of
Now Playing view is too small :) I'm using banshee as a "jukebox-like"
player with my living room 32 inch LCD and would like to modify the Now
Playing view. I would like to have a view where there would be also some
additional information on the current song playing (for example year of
release, play count, last time played ets.).

My coding is on the copy/paste -level but I might try to modify the view
myself -  but I can't figure out where to start. I took a look of the
nowplaying -extension, but coudn't find the right place where the contents
or appearance of now playing view was defined.

Please, I would much appreciate some hints on this one!