Re: [Banshee-List] music library shows not all music!

2008-11-16 klockan 12:48 skrev montalbano:
> EasyTag, they seem to be ok...
> To me, it seems as banshee has a problem with id3-tags....
> Any ideas?

I've experienced some problems with id3v2.4 tags in MP3 files as well
recently. It turned out the files had some extra tags that did not show up
in Easytag and other tag editors. The mid3v2 command line tool did list them
though, and after deleting them with e.g. --delete-frames=COMM these files
imported in Banshee just fine. For the record, the mid3v2 program is
available from the python-mutagen package in Debian/Ubuntu.

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

never thought i'd fill with desire                                 — placebo