Re: [Banshee-List] music library shows not all music!

if i import these albums manually (media - import media) they show up at
"unknown artist" and "unknown album". But if i look at these tags with
EasyTag, they seem to be ok...

In the console, the following error appears quite a few times:
[Warn  12:15:17.892] Caught an exception - Object reference not set to an
instance of an object (in `Banshee.Core')
  at Banshee.Streaming.StreamTagger.TrackInfoMerge
(Banshee.Collection.TrackInfo track, TagLib.File file, Boolean
preferTrackInfo) [0x00239] in
/build/buildd/banshee-1.4.1/src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Streaming/StreamTagger.cs:151
  at Banshee.Streaming.StreamTagger.TrackInfoMerge
(Banshee.Collection.TrackInfo track, TagLib.File file) [0x00000] in
/build/buildd/banshee-1.4.1/src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Streaming/StreamTagger.cs:112
  at Banshee.Collection.TrackSyncPipelineElement.ProcessItem (System.String
file_path) [0x000bb] in
/build/buildd/banshee-1.4.1/src/Core/Banshee.Services/Banshee.Collection/RescanPipeline.cs:167

To me, it seems as banshee has a problem with id3-tags....
Any ideas?