[Banshee-List] music library shows not all music!

I'm using banshee 1.4 on ubuntu 8.10...

My problem is that the music library does not show all music data which is
in the specific folder (e.g. /home/user/music). No matter how many times i
reload this library, there are always 14 albums missing: 478 albums are
physically on my harddisc, but banshee only displays 464...

I analyzed this missing albums, there are no differences to other albums
which are displayed correctly...

Any ideas?

Regards,
montalbano