Re: [Banshee-List] "Cannot search for CD metadata"

Hi All,

Thanks again for the help. I removed startup links for network-manager in runlevels 3 & 5. I still get the same thing- Banshee reports not internet connection. I hate to keep troubling you guys. I'll just use sound juicer for now.

Cheers,

chris