Re: [Banshee-List] "Cannot search for CD metadata"

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I'm using Debian Testing.
Cheers,

-c

Brandon Perry wrote:
What distro are you on right now?

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Christopher S. Jones <chris userzero com <mailto:chris userzero com>> wrote:

    Thanks for the tip.  I've seen mention of network-manager in this
    regard
    but am having some problems conceptually understanding its
    relationship
    to Banshee (other than Banshee uses it to find Net connection).  I'm
    using a static IP on my desktop.  Is there a way to inform
    network-manager of my tcp/ip info so that Banshee can use it to
    connect
    to the Net?

    Many Thanks,

    Chris