Re: [Banshee-List] "Cannot search for CD metadata"

2008/5/25 Christopher S. Jones <chris userzero com>:
Hi,

Thanks for your response.  I'm using Debian Testing.

Cheers,

Same issue on Fedora 9 x86_64 (NetworkManager 0.7). I was helping a friend rip cds the other night at her place, banshee couldn't collect metadata but sound-juicer could - however it reported an error with every CD and asked to contribute the metadata back despite having fetched it correctly so maybe some kind of API chanhed underneath us.

- David