Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee and a USB MP3 Player

Data point:
  My problem occurs with the 'production version' 0.13.x, as installed
under Ubuntu Hardy.

  Timewise:
   - Updated phone: Banshee saw it as a DAP
   -  updated system to Hardy
   - Discovered Banshee no langer saw my phone as a DAP.

 Depends on what time I get home, but I think I'll try building
Banshee from source tonight or tomorrow; could be something as simple
as a binary
 interface that has changed (I must admit I'm not a C# expert, though)

TimT.